- This event has passed.
· Date: January 8-10, 2021
· Who: All university-age MKs and TCKs
· What: A Third Culture Kid faith-centered retreat including worship/prayer times, plenary sessions, workshops, hang-out breakout rooms, and games
· Speaker: Chris O’Shaughnessy, a Adult Third Culture Kid, international speaker, and globetrotting adventurer is the keynote speaker for this retreat. He is a passionate and versatile presenter, comedian, and author who uses a unique blend of storytelling, humor, and provocative insight to engage his audience.
· Workshops #1: Lauren Wells, an Adult Third Culture Kid (Missionary Kid) and Founder and Director of TCK Training, will be presenting “Unstacking Your Grief Tower.”
· Workshop #2: Megan Norton, an Adult Third Culture Kid (Diplomat Kid) and co-Founder of Intercultural Transitions, will be presenting “Transitioning Well from University to Adult Living.”
· Website: Info about the event and the registration link can be found on the MuKappa website under Events here.
· Cost: $15
· Gift Code: Parents, caregivers or grandparents can purchase a coupon code for students to get the retreat for free — Gift Registration Link
· Direct Registration Link