Assemblies of God World Missions (AGWM) Missionary Dependent Scholarship
Trinity Bible College recognizes the value in investing in the lives of dependent missionary children. This scholarship will provide undergraduate full tuition institutional scholarships to dependent children of AGWM career missionaries.
• Career AGWM missionary dependent children (based on the FAFSA definition of dependent) will receive full tuition discounts to attend Trinity Bible College.
• Students must maintain full-time status of 12 credits or more to be eligible. However, this scholarship can be applied to tuition for the Pack Your Bags program. This scholarship cannot be applied to travel costs associated with PYB.
• Trinity will accept freshman and transfer students to receive the AGWM tuition discount starting the Fall 2019 semester. In addition, students currently enrolled during the 2018-2019 academic year will be eligible to receive the AGWM tuition scholarship starting in the Fall 2019 semester.
• This scholarship is for undergrads only and MKs will need to reside on campus with a meal plan. They will still need to pay fees as well, but tuition costs are waived.
• This award is renewable up to eight semesters by meeting standard academic progress as specified by the Financial Aid Office. Students must remain in good standing at Trinity in order to continue receiving this scholarship.